- KAPAS strong structural lag screw with smallwasher 5/16” hex head for a powerful torque transmission and easy installation., the built-in washer underneath the head provides great holding power and works well for heavy duty applications.
- Chamfered underhead allows countersinking - eliminates added steps with lag screws
- Heat treated steel provides maximum pull down, shear & tensile strengths - heat treating improves structural properties and part reliability.
- Bold thread designquality wood screw threads require less torque to drive the screw and provide maximum holding power. The deep, wide, sharp threads provide superior holding power and cinches fastened members together for consistent installation
- Sharp point saweddesign ensures fast starts, reduces installation torque and eliminates the need for pre-drilling in most applications, it allows the screw to drive 20% faster without pre-drilling.
- KAPAS Black Log Timber/Landscaping Screws Have Drag Reducing Knurled Shank lowers drill torque requirements for easier installation. Knurled shank to make driving easier. Knurl or multiple small protrusions at the top of the threads, helps ensure that once the end of the threads are reached, the remaining smooth surface of the fastener slides easily, allowing for higher compression forces thanks to its now greatly reduced friction.
- Exclusive Black Nano corrosion resistant coating outperforms other finishes -exceeds Factory Mutual Corrosion - Resistance Standard 4470. It challenging 1000 hour salt spray test without failure.Compatible with most above ground pressure treated lumber. For ground contact treated lumber, areas within one mile of saltwater, near swimming pools, exposure to corrosive chemicals or other areas where corrosion is more like to occur.
- Waxed parts speed installation, reduces drilling torque, and improves drill life with outstanding abrasion resistance
- Free magnetic 5/16” Hex driver bit with every pail - no additional expenses, installation begins immediately, magnetic bit secures fastener insertion for higher efficiency
- Application at Commercial & residential • Landscaping • Heavy duty lumber • LVL (Laminated Veneer Lumber) • Deck framing • Trusses • Ledgers • Posts • Beams • And Much more!
Material: 10B21 Steel
Normal Screw Length: 8 ”
Normal Screw Weight: 0.07 lb
Shank Diameter: 0.195”
Thread Length: 2.5”
Thread Diameter: 1/4 inch
Head Diameter: 0.46”
Saw Teeth Thread Length: 0.39”
Drive System: 5/16” Hex Drive Bit
Coating: Zinc coating + Black Nano Coating + WAX
Salt Spray Testing: 1000 hours
Package: 50 pcs per Box, plus one free magnetic 5/16 Hex Drive Bit
Shipping & Returns
All Domestic United States orders include Free Standard Shipping, excluding Alaska and Hawaii.
We do not currently ship internationally.
All products will ship via UPS. We do not accept P.O.Box as the delivery address. Your orders will ship from our U.S. Warehouse within 24-48 hours* of your payment clearing. We only ship Monday through Friday.
Any in-stock orders placed Friday through Sunday will ship the following Monday or Tuesday.
* Due to Unusually High Volumes Shipping times may be longer than usual but we are working very hard to ensure all orders are shipped as quickly as possible.
If the customer is unhappy with a product, we will be happy to exchange it for another item.
Products can be returned for free within 90 days.
Return postage, packaging and other costs shall be paid by the customer.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.